• Happy first birthday to the flagship store in Brooklyn! Cheers to everyone who made it out to the party and got a Mishka themed forever drawing (tattoo), courtesy of the fine folks of Three Kings Tattoo. You can check out more pics over at Nicky Digital‘s site. I hate it when people refer to tattoos as “ink.” Gettin’ inked, brah!
• Twerps! reported that skateboard distributor Shiner will be exhibiting every deck they have ever produced. Daaaamn. Check out the preview here.
Seeing //TENSE// live can only compare to when I heard Pretty Hate Machine for the first time. The crowd is going insane dancing
• The Terminator Keep Watch fitted and Rebel 8 x Mishka Denim cap are now available at the online store. I may have mentioned this on the Bloglin before, but T2 was a watershed moment in my life as a movie addict. If you ask people in their mid to late twenties what their first R-rated movie in the theater was, you’d be surprised how many will answer T2. Actually, that would make a good post. Oh, the 2nd delivery of the spring line is also available online. Money is meant to be spent, folks.
• The spirit photography of William Hope is creepy and sepia.
• The Vidiot got fucked for the fuck of it in this week’s amazing Kill With Video. The entire series will be released on laserdisc in time for the holidays.
• In other Vidiot news, Canadians make him rage.
• Search engine term of the week: “bubs bubs bounce”