You ever want to join the Illuminati? The Masons? Skull and Bones? Some kind of secret society, where pacts are made, and occasionally a ritualistic orgy jumps off? Well we can’t offer you membership to any of those things. We can however offer you the opportunity to be a Мишка intern. It’s like joining a secret society, but you know, without the orgies or opportunities to make world conquering plots. We’ve got a secret handshake and play with knives a bunch, so, there’s that.
We’re looking for a 3 month commitment from interns in the following disciplines:
• Design Interns will assist the Art Department in seasonal designs i.e. creating CADs, tech packs and promotional materials. You need to be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Free-hand or digital illustration ability a huge plus.
• Operation Interns will assist in the organization of the online/store inventory, partitioning and shipping of the orders and general office/store upkeep duties. Being proficient in MS Office suite required.
• Marketing Interns will assist with press sample pulls, sponsorship and event projects, press/tear sheet archiving and general office upkeep duties. Knowledge of the music, art and fashion industries are all a plus; being proficient in Adobe suite a plus, MS Office suite required.
• Bloglin Interns will assist with maintaining the blog, preparing drafts and creating new contents. Please regularly keep up to date with some combination of music, art, film, TV and fashion if applying; please have a strong grasp of grammar and basic HTML skills. Maintaining your own blog and knowing your way around a camera are big pluses. Please also enjoy writing and blogging!
• Photo Interns will assist with product and catalog shoots, photo retouching and be sent assignment to cover Мишка sponsored events. You must have your own SLR and know how to use it. Please be proficient in Photoshop. Basic HTML knowledge and blogging ability is also a plus.
• Store Interns will assist in the day-to-day operations of running 350 Broadway. Being proficient in MS Office suite and with a camera is recommended. Past retail experience is a big plus.
Select your area of expertise and put it in your email’s subject line. Then send along your resume with a cover letter, explaining your reason for wanting to be part of the darkness, to email@example.com. Please put some thought into your cover letter. We ask that anyone applying to our intern position already live in NYC or be willing to relocate here for the duration of their internship. Please be a motivated self-starter ready to service Satan’s every whim.
All internships are unpaid.- raythedestroyer