Knowledge jewels on French Montana‘s “Freaks” video, Nicki Minaj’s wardrobe and of course the state of freaks in America.
- With French’s album Excuse My French having “Pop That” and “Freaks” on it, seems like dude is making the album of 2013 for ratchet ass girls to go insane to. “This is my shit, girl, let me dance on top of this table real quick” status is pretty much guaranteed. Add Excuse My French to your OKCupid profile as your most anticipated album of 2013, send a lowkey signal to the freaks of the world. We here at the Bloglin salute French for his work supporting freaks, their culture, and their activities. My man is doing the lord’s work.
- French stays coming through with ridiculous fucking outfits. That vest he has on looks like straight Yeti pubes. At the same time though, cop that vest and rock it with the Jurassic Fine Twill…motherfuckers can’t tell you shit. Be real straight on a Land of the Lost/Unsolved Mysteries/X-Files wave.
- Lots of classic dancehall moves on display in this video, shoutout to heads still doing the boggle at parties. For those of you that aren’t into old dancehall or weren’t going to Caribbean Sweet 16′s circa the mid 90s, this song samples both Lil Vicious’ “Freaks” and Chaka Demus & Pliers’ “Murder She Wrote“. Both of those joints were real heavy in the streets back in the days. Lil Pum pum shorts and shit, lil fishnet body stockings during the West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn, wild ass parties I can’t even get into talking about, because some of them broads are god fearing church women now. All them boners were soundtracked by those two songs. I really appreciate French paying homage to those joints and to 2 Live Crew in “Pop That”. French is really a connoisseur of the history of twerkin. I respect that.
- Check that video of Lil Vicious’ “Freaks”, dude was the ’94 Lil Poopy.
- Nicki Minaj‘s tits tho… Last I checked this video, one of the top youtube comment was from a dude named StussyMassacre. It reads “No shirt no bra just stickers on the tits”. StussyMassacre ain’t never lie. Nicki is doing everything in this video. Letting it all hang out. This video a real landmark moment for freaks being accepted in modern society. History will show the “Freaks” video to be the Greensboro lunch counter sit in of hoish activity. The Stonewall for all y’all scandalous ass broads. But seriously, homegirl just came out with the J’s on full blast. Straight up stripper attire. That’s a real powerful move. Somewhere in a cave Mariah Carey, Madonna, and Lil Kim sipping wine real mad at Nicki. Real mad at time, age, and gravity. Somewhere Nicki’s plastic surgeon is puffing on a cigar, watching this video, saying “this one is my masterpiece”.- raythedestroyer